BOOK OF ABSTRACTS
For the Book of Abstracts please click here
The official language of the conference was English. All abstracts were submitted only in English. Presentations were made in English.
The official conference proceedings will include all accepted abstracts (with ISBN). The proceedings will be published in electronic format; each registered conference delegate will receive a free copy of the proceedings.
PUBLICATION IN JOURNALS
Authors of papers that provide scientifically rigorous research with important practical and/or theoretical contributions to tourism studies will also have the opportunity to submit and potentially publish their full paper in prestigious international refereed journals. In particular, selected papers will be considered for publication in:
– The Service Industries Journal
– The Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management
– Tourismos: An International Multidisciplinary Refereed Journal of Tourism
– Journal of Air Transport Studies.
– Submission of full papers for special journal issues: 30 December 2017 (extended)